Tuesday, July 13, 2010

urg

'kay guys i promised myself that i would keep things happy and fun on this blog, but i just have to be depressing today cuz my life is soooo hard at the moment! cheer is getting sooo hard, and our "captain" is buggin! she makes up dumb dances that aren't even slutty at all!!! and when we try to add something to make it more interesting she gets all mad and says it has to be "skool apropriate" (whatever that means). also i haven't been able to see my friends in like a day cuz my mom is always having me babysit my 2 annoying bros!!! i love them.. but they are annoying! ugh its just such a hardship! (see mom?? im getting better at skool stuff! i just used "hardship")

all right! thats my only sad post! dont worry! all the rest will be supah happy(:
unless my stupid captain is being dumb again.
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment