Monday, July 12, 2010

Heyy everybody!!! Im Kensley! this is my first time blogging! i am supah dupah excited to start! let me tell you about myself.

I am a cheerleader at my jr high and LOVE IT! GO TEAM GO! im also head cheerleader!! (well not really... but everybody acts like i am cuz the real head cheerleader is homely and doesn't even have a BF ~gasp~) my fav things in l!fe are:

1 pedis!
2 Manis!
3 cheer!!!
4 gossiping! (only nice stuff!)
5 excersizing!
6 blogging! (EVERYBODYS doing it!)
7 shopping!
8 HOTT guys (;
9 txting!

my least fav things in life are:
1 ugly cheerleaders
2 actually ugly people in general!
3 reading! soooo boring!
4 skool! only good thing about it is HOTT GUYS!!!
5 jealus people!
6 friends that tlk crapp about u!
7 dirty places!

I also l!ke to use LOTS AND LOTS of exclamat!ion po!nts, and CAPATALIZE THINGS THAT ARE OF MINOR IMPORTANCE!

yeppers(: thats me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment