Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LURVE THE PARADE!!!!


oh em gee you guys! did you see me in the days of 47 parade??? i had SOOO much fun waving at everybody and looking hott on top of that float!!! me and my attendents (hehe that means they have to "attend" to me!!!! happy dance!) had a blast!!!!!! i think they were a bit jeals tho cuz i was the queen and they were just princesses. oh well! did you like my dress??? i LURVED it! everyone said i looked FRECKIN AMAZING and i was like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then after the parade me and my 20 closest friends + our bfs went to the gateway!!! tons and tons of pics of us striking sassy poses by the water fountains and trying on clothes!!!! everyone was staring at us with jealousy!!!!! i bet they wished they were as hott and fun and stylish as we are! and for those of you that dont live in the us/utah heres a pic of my dress!!! (its up top cuz it wont download down here :()

No comments:

Post a Comment