Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Service makes my heart do a smile(:

whoo! I decided to do something good for you all and give you some advice(: spread it and use it well!!!!

Kensleys fail-proof list of how to get popular FAST (this one is kinda like my bf list)
1. dye hair blonde
2. be a cheerleader/officer (but you should strive for cheer!!)
3. be happy/fake to everybody
4. wear aero and hollister shirts and skinny jeans
5. get a pair of converse!
6. DO NOT join the band! social suicide!
7. same with bball/volleyball/track.
8.have a really cool cell phone
9. have a bf
10. act dumb
11. get bad grades
12. wear lots of makeup
13. always straten your hair. do nothing else.

yay! have fun!

1 comment:

  1. So since I played basketball AND was in the band I basically committed social suicide. Huh, I always wondered what the underlying reason was.

    ReplyDelete