Friday, August 20, 2010

Babysittin!

Heyy y'all! I like that word! It makes me feel all country-like lol! All though i would never want to be a cowgirl. I would wear the cute boots and clothes and stuff but i would never ever EVER even consider riding a horse or herding cows or whatever it is they do. Thats gross. who wants to be dirty??? but ANYWAY haha back to what i was gonna talk about. whoo i babysat the CUTEST kids eva last night! they were seriously like perfect. all i had to do was sit on the couch and text people/play games/facebook on my iphone while they entertained themselves! then they went to bed and i watched tv and stuff! easiest job EVA! I even got paid 20 bucks! 20 bucks to sit on the couch and watch tv sounds good to me!(: (hehe that rhymed) (:

ttyl gtg cya or whatever! smooches bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment